Shadow Skarmory is a Tier 3 Shadow Raid Boss in Pokémon Go. Shadow Raids can help you struggle in opposition to Shadow Pokémon and likewise provide you with an opportunity to seize them. It seems to be like an ostrich and a dinosaur on the similar time and appears to be clad in an armor of metal. It additionally has lengthy sharp talons on its legs and a head that appears prefer it’s sporting a metal helmet together with purple feathers. Shadow Raids are loads more durable than regular raids which is why you have to to be further prepared for this battle. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the most effective methods and counters utilizing which you’ll be capable to defeat Shadow Skarmory in one of the best ways doable.
Shadow Skarmory in Pokémon Go
Shadow Skarmory is a dual-type Metal and Flying Pokémon in Pokémon Go. It has a most CP of 2383 at stage 50 and is weak in the direction of Electrical and Fireplace-type assaults. You’ll want to hold Shadow Shards and Purified Gems into the battle together with your self as with out these you gained’t stand an opportunity in opposition to any Shadow Pokémon. Even with the precise counters, teams of at least two trainers aren’t really useful in opposition to Shadow Skarmory.
Shadow Skarmory Moveset
The perfect strikes from the moveset of Shadow Skarmory embrace Metal Wing and Sky Assault. They’ve a damage-dealing capability of 12.94 injury per second and a complete injury of 321.1. They’re additionally the most effective mixture of strikes that may utilized in each Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different choices from its movepool embrace Air Slash, Flash Cannon, and Courageous Chook.
Finest counters in opposition to Shadow Skarmory in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the checklist of the most effective counters in opposition to Shadow Skarmory which is able to give you the most effective possibilities at successful.
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Blaziken (Mega): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Discharge
- Reshiram: Fireplace Fang/Fusion Flare
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Wild Cost
- Zekrom: Cost Beam/Fusion Bolt
- Charizard (Mega X): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Thundurus (Therian): Rock Throw/Wildbolt Storm
- Heatran: Fireplace Spin/Magma Storm
- Houndoom (Mega): Fireplace Fang/Flamethrower
- Groudon (Primal): Mud Shot/Fireplace Punch
- Ampharos (Mega): Volt Change/Zap Cannon
- Magnezone: Spark/Wild Cost
- Raikou: Thunder Shock/Wild Cost
- Electivire: Thunder Shock/Wild Cost
- Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Thunder Bolt
- Darmanitan: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Entei: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Emboar: Ember/Blast Burn
- Salamence: Fireplace Fang/Fireplace Blast
- Moltres: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Blaziken: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Chandelure: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Delphox: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Luxray: Spark/Wild Cost
- Victini: Fast Assault/V-Create
- Volcarona: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Charizard: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Kyogre (Prima): Waterfall/Origin Pulse
- Arcanine (Hisuian): Fireplace Fang/Flamethrower
You must attempt to keep away from Snow or Wet climate as they enhance the strikes of Shadow Skarmory. There are a lot of good choices to select from as counters resembling Zekrom, Reshiram, and different Mega evolutions resembling Mega Ampharos, Mega Houndoom, and so forth.
What are your ideas about our information on Shadow Skarmory counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.