To what lengths will a person go to catch a fish? If anybody is aware of the restrict, it’s this man.
YouTuber Gido’s Fishing Adventures‘ most up-to-date video is aptly titled. In “DROPPED OFF TO FISH HERE!,” the fisherman will get dropped off in the course of the ocean, swims, then drags his gear to a nondescript rock for his solo tour.
His solely companions? Us (in spirit) and no matter fish he could or could not catch.
As soon as Gido will get there, he units up camp and wets his line to catch some dinner.
This journey isn’t the primary time he has launched into one thing like this. It seems exploratory and distant fishing journeys are his bag. He has video after video of untamed fishing antics, and we’re right here for it.
What sort of fish are on the market lurking across the rock on this specific video? Does Gido catch something? Test it out above for all of the motion. And peep his fishing setups under.
- Reel: Penn 3500 Slammer
- Rod: Oceans Legacy Genesis Prototype PE 3
- Line: 30lb. Tasline and 60lb. Momoi Chief
- Rod: Oceans Legacy Specialist Lengthy Solid pe 3-6
- Reel: Shimano Twinpower 10000
- Line: 50lb. Tasline and 100lb. Momoi Chief
- Reel: Shimano Stella 20000
- Rod: Ocean Legacy AGS-S7112XH
- Line: 100lb. Tasline and 200lb. Momoi LeaderFish species are
- Breaksea cod, or Epinephelides armatus
- Western blue groper, or Achoerodus gouldii
- Australian herring, or Arripis georgianus